Season 5 High Valyrian Dialogue
What was actually said in the series diverges at times from what Peterson initially wrote for the dialogue, due to practical limitations of production process. What is presented here is at places closer to Peterson's writing than to the end result. You might take it as an idealised version.
Episode 3 - High Sparrow
Tyrion and Varys watch a Red Priestess preaching in Volantis:
- Priestess: Āeksios aōhos oñoso īlōn jehikās kesrio syt bantis zōbrie issa se ossȳngnoti lēdys! "Lord cast your light upon us for the night is dark, and full of terrors!"
- Priestess: Hae jeme istin. Sindity se liorty, qilonty se ozbārty, qrillaetty se vaogēdy. Elēni ñuhe jogeltigon sylutis, sepār jevon jogeltigon sylussi. Yn kostosy daor. Āeksio Oño elēni jeve rybis. Dārys rybis sepār dohaeriros rybis; mundari dorenki rybis… "I was once as you are now. Bought and sold, scourged and branded, raped and defiled. They tried to silence my voice, as they try to silence yours. But they cannot. The Lord of Light hears your voice. He hears the king as he hears the slave; he hears the Stone Men in their misery…"
- Priestess: Jeva jorepna ryptas se pōnte udlitas. Jemot kaerīnio jittas! Vȳs verdlios perzomy siglitaks! Dāria Zaldrīzoti! "He has heard your prayers and answered them. He has sent you a savior! From the fire she was reborn to remake the world! The Dragon Queen!"
- Priestess: Tolvi zijo syt vilībari morghūljosy li henkiri sigliliks, se morghon jāle obulilza. "All those who die fighting for her shall be reborn in kind, and death itself will bend the knee."
- Priestess: Va ñellyrty perzys zȳhyz zaldrīzesse issi, Āeksio Oño irudy. Pyryrzy napasirossa vokemilzi, va daorunta ñelli qringaomnā pōjo zālari. "Her dragons are fire made flesh, a gift from the Lord of Light. They will purify nonbelievers by the thousands, burning their sins and flesh away."
- Priestess: Dohaerirossa hen pōjo belmondo daerēdas se hen pōjo qringaomnoti Āeksia īlinurtas. "She has freed the slaves from their chains and crucified the Masters for their sins."