Season 7 Astapori Valyrian Dialogue
What was actually said in the series diverges at times from what Peterson initially wrote for the dialogue, due to practical limitations of production process. What is presented here is at places closer to Peterson's writing than to the end result. You might take it as an idealised version.
Episode 2 - Stormborn
Grey Worm announces Melisandre:
- Grey Worm: Yn ilirí, nya dare. Me vohty mili hin Asshai o pindas m’odhir. "Forgive me, my queen. A red priestess from Asshai begs a word."
This line was delivered in English in the final episode.
Missandei knocks on Grey Worm's door:
- Grey Worm: Mají. "Enter." 
Episode 3 - The Queen's Justice
The Unsullied take Casterly Rock:
- Grey Worm: Dory umbas. "There are none left."
- Grey Worm: Inkas hónesko sidri hin bezi. Kara sidri. "There are supposed to be more than this. Many more.
- Unsullied Lieutenant: Torgo Nudho! "Grey Worm!"
- Grey Worm: Skure las v’umbor espo Lanisteri? "Where are the rest of the Lannisters?"
This line was delivered in English in the final episode, which makes sense because, as shot, it was addressed to a Lannister soldier.