This page is a collection of where to find examples of spoken Dothraki where you also have text that goes with it.
From the Blog
The best source is no doubt David Peterson's Dothraki Blog.
- On long consonants: http://www.dothraki.com/2011/09/long-or-doubled-consonants/
- On english as it would be pronounced by dothraki: http://www.dothraki.com/2011/10/accents-in-dothraki/
- On conversational phrases: http://www.dothraki.com/2011/10/hajas-zhey-khal/
- First we have some words from the original Dothraki press release: http://dothraki.conlang.org/press-release-audio/
- Here are some files of David Peterson reading various words: http://dedalvs.com/dl/dothaudio.zip
- The words he is reading can be found in this PDF: http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/storage/dothraki-language-guide.pdf
- This video contains David Peterson reading two texts in Dothraki: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14723467