High Valyrian Audio sources
This page is a collection of where to find examples of spoken High Valyrian where you also have text that goes with it.
- In an interview on the Jeff Rubin Jeff Rubin show, David J. Peterson pronounces several words individually, and then composes some (non-canonical) sentences on the fly and reads them out http://jeffrubinjeffrubinshow.com/episode/88-game-of-thrones-cookbook-languages/
- There are a number of videos (under the tag #StormOfWords) and sound files (under the tag #ConlangFC) at Whosay.com:
- A number of phrases are given at https://makinggameofthrones.com/production-diary/2014/5/8/high-valyrian-101-learn-and-pronounce-common-phrases
- DJP reads off a number of previously-revealed phrases in a promo for his Thronecast interview, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-cvzKepkmQ
- DJP promotes an appearance at the Sydney Opera House in Dothraki, Astapori and High Valyrian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deet1hES08Y
- DJP reads a paragraph in a number of his conlangs, including Astapori and High Valyrian (aand of course Dothraki): http://dedalvs.tumblr.com/post/118392872372/link-to-audio-because-its-not-working-for-some