Dothraki Speakers and Learners Registry
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 224:||Line 224:|
* Fejo - US, Learning Dothraki for fun.
* Fejo - US, Learning Dothraki for fun.
*[[User:Kanteux|Kanteux]] - CDMX, México.
*[[User:Kanteux|Kanteux]] - CDMX, México.
*[[User:Vonberes| von Beres]] - USA, interested in penpals for language practice.
Revision as of 17:25, 16 May 2017
This is a list of people who speak Dothraki or are learning to speak Dothraki. If you're one of those people, edit this page and add yourself to the list. Stand up and be counted!
- Add yourself to the correct section!
- Use your real name, your Dothraki name, your nickname, your forum name... any name you like. Just don't register more than once.
- Add your name, plus (optionally) a one-line blurb about yourself. You could provide contact information, your geographic location, why you're learning Dothraki, how far along you are in your studies, your favorite Dothraki word or phrase, etc. Just keep it to a single line, about the size of a Twitter message.
- Use Wiki formatting (optionally) to link your name or parts of your blurb to appropriate websites, like your home page, Facebook page, Twitter page, Wikipedia user page, etc.
- If you aren't sure how to use Wiki formatting, copy-and-paste from someone else's entry and modify it appropriately.
What section should I add myself to?
- Native speakers:
- You were raised speaking Dothraki. Hey, it could happen!
- Fluent speakers:
- You can participate effectively in most formal and informal conversations on practical, social, professional, and abstract topics.
- You can read with almost complete comprehension and at normal speed expository prose on unfamiliar subjects and a variety of literary texts.
- You can express yourself effectively in most formal and informal writing on practical, social and professional topics.
- Intermediate speakers:
- You can ask and answer questions and participate in simple conversations.
- You can consistently read and understand simple texts dealing with a variety of basic and social needs.
- You can write short, simple letters involving personal preferences, daily routine, everyday events, and other topics grounded in personal experience.
- None of the above, but you're working on it!
- Khal Zhavorsa - The one who will unite the Dothraki.
- Drogo ki Bharbosi - Havazh Dothraki
- Ingsve - Borås, Sweden.
- Kayri - Toronto, Canada
- Rakharo - İstanbul, Turkey
- Qvaak - Finland. More interested in understanding the mechanics than learning the language. Learning nevertheless.
- Chelsi - New York, USA
- Dozgosor - Hamilton, New Zealand - Interested in text-based chat or e-mail in/about Dothrakhi. Skype/windows live message or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- maans2001 - Saudi Arabia,Jeddah, learning dothraki for fun! and trying to make an Arabic learning website out of it ^___^♥ .
- Alice - Glasgow, Scotland - Anha assolat asfavirzeth!
- Je snowe - James, from Canada. On a 4 week whirlwind challenge to learn Dothraki before the GoT season 5 finale, chronicling it on my blog!
- User: Banjara - Pokhara, Nepal - Namaste ♥
- Bmeshkov - Bryan, Philadelphia.
- The bearded wolf - Israel, trying to translate all the Dothraki language into Hebrew.
- Daria18 - Israel, my goal is to help young Israelis to learn dothraki, because it is not available for now in Israel. I started when I wanted to know how you say 'thw winter is coming' in dothraki.
- 7ilwa - Sarah - Wellington, New Zealand. Shekh ma shieraki anni ... Yer jalan atthirari anni.
- reillyfeathers - Newport, Wales UK. Just beginning but am determined to become fluent.
- JCSwifty13 - Taipei Taiwan hope one day I can use it in real life.
- Arkantos967 - Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Laurent Menten - Liege, Belgium - Dothraki beginner
- Carpe - Belgium, and reaaaally just beginning.
- Noemiesue - Brest, France - I have two months to learn about the Dothraki language ♥
- Ataki-Aena Sussex, UK 15. nesolat dothraki, nesolat high valyrian
- LanaStormborn -Texas, USA - Shekh ma shieraki anni.
- Zaya -New York, USA S. Blanco
- Morgan -Paris, France - email@example.com - Anha zhilak lekha eshna. What more to say? ^^. Favorite : Anha zhilak yeri, zhey jalan atthirari anni.
- Raza -Virginia, USA
- [[User:Quotho] -Texas, USA - Aheshke jada! Dothras chek.
- Aheshko -Vaes Suhl, Germany - me rek dothrae shiqethi hrazef!
- Omja Das -Darwin, Australia
- Coldsun -New York, USA
- liam -london,england https://www.facebook.com/liam.wade92
- Rachad - Rachad KOAIK - Berkane, Morocco.
- Khaleesi Erinak - Dunedin, New Zealand.
- Jalan Eveth - New York City, NY, USA.
- Lajaki - Edinburgh. Email: lajaki at dothraki.org. One day, rakh, one day...
- JRios27 - Sewanee, Tennessee.
- KoErin - Feira de Santana, Bahia, Brazil.
- Ncfcthain - Norwich, UK.
- Hrakkar - Reno, Nevada.
- Aradeath - Jönköping, Sweden.
- Finger - Calafell, Catalonia, Spain.
- RileyBear - Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Shierak - Guadalajara, Mexico .
- Zhoreveth - Chennai, India. "Athchomar chomakea"
- LolitaMagia - Netherlands, anha dothrak adakhatoon
- Hoshora - Strasbourg, France.
- Izzi - Saint John, Canada.
- Freddy - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- ValekLost - Lugo, Ravenna, Italy
- seri - Gdańsk, Poland
- Enki - Madrid, Spain
- Oana - Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Khalessi Meia - Madrid, Spain
- Inquisitor - Real Name: Felix Isatia Queensland, Australia. MSN: Hello_Death@hotmail.com I enjoy learning languages and have a passion for linguistics.
- Selene Corvin - Loranger, Louisiana
- Vorsa Zir - Wabash, Indiana, USA
- Hari - Mandaue, Philippines
- syren - Toronto, Canada
- Ramox - Levanger, Norway - Dothraki hake: Rakhlajak - Real name: Simen Kjørsvik Reinås
- Wednes - Wednesday Lee Friday, Ann Arbor, MI. www.wednesdayleefriday.com
- Arya - Madrid, Spain
- bradeatspeeps - Brandenburg, KY, USA
- Dany - Murcia, Spain
- Drogo ki Pono - Virginia, USA
- Daenerys- California, USA
- Zha'vorsa - Vaes London, UK.
- ANPez - Murcia, Spain
- Manin - Vaes Inland, California
- Alekh - Negotin, Serbia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Khaleesi milli - Nairobi, Kenya
- Wichienmaat - British Columbia, Canada
- Lilly Miror B. - Childwold, Ny www.facebook.com/Oderous
- Nayat Zheana - Howard County, MD
- Carley - blog - Lake County, FL, learning my generation's version of Klingon.
- Callie Daniels - California. coldfiredarklight.tumblr.com
- Joseph Clark - Chicago, IL
- Bhenjamin - Youngstown, OH. Interested in learning Dothraki for the purpose of writing poetry.
- PaulBacila - Criciúma, Santa Catarina, Brasil
- Makhiel - CZ, Europe
- Dahnna - Mexico
- Dodger - France, Europe.
- Nymeria - Plymouth, UK
- AngelKhalessi - Toronto,ON,Canada
- Bretticus - Quesel, BC, Canada.
- Sondra - Pennsylvania, USA
- Drowdie - Seattle, WA, USA
- Valshtithak - Seattle, WA, USA. http://www.facebook.com/s1d3w1nd3rbro
- Teh Mushy- Tamworth, Warwickshire, UK. Enthusiast for the series; I find I have a real affinity and interest for the Dothraki people and culture.
- Farrah - London, UK. Find me at [tumblr] or [facebook].
- Flashazam - Bakersfield, CA, USA. Game of Thrones devoted, interested in Dothraki for many reasons. Find me on twitter as @flashazam.
- Peili - Paris, France, Europe.
- Lachaesis Acheron - Lisbon, Portugal Europe.
- Draenevyre - California, USA
- ShadowWolf - Jamaica. Interested in speaking the language
- HeartOfAStark - Devon. UK.
- Soverel - California, USA
- Thiago Mei Chu - Cabo Frio, Brazil ||| My Facebook
- Aeris Lupus - Manresa, Spain[[|]]
- TheAce - Jytland, Denmark. - Love learning new languages. Huge fan of the series. Find me on twitter as @AceoftheTARDIS
- Aeliyas -Michigan, US
- Punegirl23 - Pune, India.
- x95lee - Atlanta, GA. "Ki fin yeni!"
- AnnaLeticia - Curitiba, Brazil - I love the Dothraki culture and want to learn the language.
- Kristofus- Rugby, England. The whole Dothraki culture is intriguing and I wish they featured more prominently.
- Jully_br - Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Chako Kovarro - California, USA
- Rullthor - Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Rhaenys - Paris, France — Yer nesae vos Jon Snow
- Roko - Madrid, Spain - I want and I will learn lekh dothraki, khalakka dothrae mr'anha, me laz kaffe rek tokikes.
- eddiecero - Melbourne, Australia.
- Khaleesi Melissa - MG, Brazil
- fgrings - Tuparendi, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Josh Patrick - New Jersey, USA, Facebook
- Akkelenak - Irving, TX, USA
- Jasi - Would love to be able to speak Dothraki one day. San Diego, CA, USA
- Halahhi - Enchanted not only with the language, but also with the culture. - São Paulo, Brazil.
- Emi - Love this new challenge. Tehran, Iran
- evilevie - I want this to be bigger than KLINGON! Evie
- smithab96 - Indiana
- northporter - Germany/USA
- skvuki - norway not giving up!
- Stannisbaratheon_ark - Athens, Greece Hope to learn Dothraki but also High Valyrian.
- Lyyzon - Germany
- NathanChiarini - Balneário Camboriú, Brazil.
- Antonela - Argentina
- Vikeesi Jalanvod - Sydney, Australia - another language fan and love the idea of learning a created language.
- guille_e - Neuquén, Argentina - Learning Latin, Quenya, Valyirian and Dothraki.
- Khaleesi Nakith Oklahoma, USA - "Shieraki gori ha yeraan!" (Twitter)@khaleesi_nakith -I am a horse rider my element like The Dothraki.
- Naqismahraz Brazil, BA - "Ezok"
- Krahagar - Dutch man interested
- KhalBowser - Germany, started to learn Dothraki
- Sirrah Namron-Seattle Dragon Mother fan
- Dracarys - Spain
- Nhizo - Czech Republic
- Jhogo - New York, USA
- Autumn - California, USA
- Fateeqah - Cape Town, South Africa.
- Chance - Wallasey, England
- Horamatius - İstanbul, Turkey
- Zyn - M'athchomaroon ha Detroit, Michigan!
- Yasmin Stark - England
- sigur - Moscow, Russia
- Inawaqoyi - USA, also interested in learning High Valyrian
- Shelby - Clarksville, IN, USA [tumblr] [twitter]
- Dãnglas - Americana, SP - Brazil; Turn up de love :: 💎 [tumblr]
- Rose - NZ, Love the series, partway through the last book ]
- Shekhikh- NY, NYC tumblr: ]
- Renesmee - Växjö, Sweden
- Kas - Edinburgh, Scotland. New to learning, chat to me at [Tumblr] or [facebook].
- ClericRoguers - Iowa, United States
- Awazak - Bangor, UK - new to learning. Any help is good :D especially trying to make my name go blue, not red...
- Marúlen - Nederland, Always interested in learning new languages.
- Lord Guedez - Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil.
- Arrogant Dothraki - Kuwait, Interested in learning Dothraki its a fantasy, kik=sonofzeusgods & ig=arrogantsavage.
- ValaMcKay - Montana, USA
- Juggernaut93 - Italy
- rhA3g0.subedi - Kathmandu, Nepal
- Ahi - santa cruz do sul, brazil
- User: Roxana Johnson- Greensboro, NC just learning to pronounce Words
- Kaezaggo - MA, USA, learning for fun, also know a little Na'vi
- Souhail - My children will be the first native Dothraki speakers .. but i have some learning to do
- Atul Tyagi - India, Learning for fun
- Kjf85 - Melbourne, Australia - interested in learning Dothraki, help would be appreciated
- Zrogaro - India, I am the Khal.
- User:Adnauqahs - Pennsylvania, USA
- Ezhiro - the Netherlands - Aheshke ajada!
- ZurielHalal - Puebla, MEX - Me achrae athnajaharoon!!!
- User:Emmato - Saint John, New brunswick, Canada - Hash yer dothrae chek asshekh?
- Lord Morghan Black - Budapest, Hungary - Learning it as a secret language. Me nem nesa!
- User:Verakki Esinni the Traveler - South Africa - pure baby to the Dothraki language but slowly learning.
- aether - 18, PA/US, learning Dothraki and High Valyrian just for fun!
- Fejo - US, Learning Dothraki for fun.
- Kanteux - CDMX, México.
- Lord von Beres - USA, interested in penpals for language practice.