Season 4 High Valyrian Dialogue
What was actually said in the series diverges at times from what Peterson initially wrote for the dialogue, due to practical limitations of production process. What is presented here is at places closer to Peterson's writing than to the end result. You might take it as an idealised version.
Episode 3 - Breaker of Chains
- Daenerys: Daenerys Jelmāzmo iksan. Kostilus jevi āeksia yno bē pirtra jemot vestretis, iā daoruni jemot vestretis. Daoriot jemas. Doriar udra pōnto syt eman. Mērī jemī ivestran. "I am Daenerys Stormborn. Your masters may have told you lies about me, or they may have told you nothing. It does not matter. I have nothing to say to them. I speak only to you."
- Daenerys: Ēlī Astaprot istan. Astaprot dohaertrossa sīr yno inkot iōrzi, dāeri. Hembar Yunkaihot istan. Yunkaihī dohaertrossa sīr yno inkot iōrzi, dāeri. Sesīr Mirinot mastan. "First, I went to Astapor. Those who were slaves in Astapor now stand behind me, free. Next I went to Yunkai. Those who were slaves in Yunkai now stand behind me, free. Now I have come to Meereen."
- Daenerys: Jevys qrinuntys ikson daor. Jevys qrinuntys jemo paktot issa. Jevys qrinuntys jevor riñar laodissis ossēnīs. Jevys qrinuntys jemo syt mērī belma se boteri se udrāzmī ēzi. Udrāzmī jemot maghon daor. Iderennon maghan. Se jevo qrinuntoti pōjor gūrotriri maghan. Naejot! "I am not your enemy. Your enemy is beside you. Your enemy steals and murders your children. Your enemy has nothing for you but chains and suffering and commands. I do not bring you commands. I bring you a choice. And I bring your enemies what they deserve. Forward!"
- Daenerys: Nābēmātās! "Fire (unfasten)!"
Episode 6 - The Laws of Gods and Men
- Daenerys: Zūgagon daor, ñuhys raqiros. Skoros ynot epilū? “Don’t be afraid, my friend. What would you ask of me?”
Episode 10 - The Children
- Missandei: Daenerys Jelmāzmo aō naejot dēmas, Dorzalty, Mīrīno Dāria, Andalot se Rhoinaro se Ēlio Valot Dāria... "You stand before Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men..."
- Missandei: Hen Parmenko Embāzma Khalēsi, Belmot Pryjatys se Muña Zaldrīzoti. "Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons."
- Daenerys: Se vasīr Drogon ūndetoks daor? "And still no word of Drogon?"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 IRC 2/2/15
- ↑ http://www.dothraki.com/2014/06/rinar/#comment-35391