Season 8 High Valyrian Dialogue
What was actually said in the series diverges at times from what Peterson initially wrote for the dialogue, due to practical limitations of production process. What is presented here is at places closer to Peterson's writing than to the end result. You might take it as an idealised version.
The dialogue is shared by David Peterson on his Archive of Our Own account.
Episode 3 - The Long Night
Melisandre casts spells praying to the Lord of Light to help in the battle by creating fire.
- Melisandre: Āeksios Ōño, aōhos ōñoso īlōn jehikās! Āeksios Ōño, īlōn mīsās! Kesrio syt bantis zōbrie issa se ossȳngnoti lēdys! "Lord of Light, cast your light upon us! Lord of Light, defend us! For the night is dark and full of terrors!"
Later, passing in front of the Unsullied:
- Melisandre: Valar morghūlis. "All men must die"
- Greyworm: Valar dohaeris. "All men must serve."
Lighting the trench, repeatedly:
- Melisandre: Āeksios Ōño, īlōn mīsās! "Lord of Light, protect us!"
Various times through the battle:
- Dovaogēdys! "Unsullied!"
And of course:
- Daenerys: Drakarys.
Only Melisandre's first words were new material requested from DJP, and the rest repeated from previous moments in the show.
Episode 4 - The Last of the Starks
A cut line, which would be presumably spoken during the feast at Winterfell:
- Daenerys: Lan yha kizir, Torgo Nudho. Tolyssy yne ozurnēbagon kostis. Botose vīlīpta. Jorilagon avy sytilības. "I am safe here, Torgo Nudho. The others can watch over me. You fought hard. You should go rest."
- Missandei: Drakarys! "Dracarys!"
Episode 5 - The Bells
- Daenerys: Lykso, Torgo Nudho. Ziry ȳdraon botās. "It’s all right, Torgo Nudho. Let me speak with him."
At the troops' camp:
- Tyrion: Nyke mōzun ipradagon bartanna rāelio. "I drink to eat the skull keeper."
- Tyrion: Nyke jaelio ipradagon bartanno rāelia. "I want to eat the skull keeper."
- Tyrion: Nyke jaelion urnegon bartanno— "I want to see the—"
This the end of the running joke about Tyrion's really bad Valyrian. Here besides having "drink" and "eat" come up to his mind first instead of the proper "want" and "see", he misuses the periphrasis for prisoner as he thinks it "belmurta rāelty" = "chained kept-person" (instead of proper ozgūroty) with "bartanna rāelio".
Episode 6 - The Iron Throne
The part of Daenerys' grand speech adressing Greyworm and the rest of the Unsullied:
- Daenerys: Torgo Nudho, hin Rangam ez Hozno ynoma dekurūptā. Nēdyro mentyro hēdrȳ pāsābarje karajē iksā. Avy tolvio azantyro ñurho jentosy brōzan. Dārio Vīlībāzmaro Āeksȳso. "Torgo Nudho, you have walked beside me since the Plaza of Pride. You are the bravest of men, the most loyal of soldiers. I name you commander of all my forces, the Queen’s Master of War."
- Daenerys: Dovaogēdys! Jeme hen muñoti ñōghoti nādīntāks se hae buzdarȳti ūbrēdāks. Sīr dāeremirossa iksāt! Dāro Vilinio gierion hen qrīniō hilmiot dāerēdāt! Yn vīlībāzma tetos daor. Īlvra egralbrī qubemiluty daor yn vapār tolvio vȳho gierȳndi dāerēdoty! Hen Sōdrurliot va Dornot, hen Lāniso Viliniot va Qarthot, hen Jaedria va Zēo Embrot, ābrar, valar, riñār tolī grevo gō bottis. Grevi ynoma pryjēlāt? "Unsullied! All of you were torn from your mothers’ arms and raised as slaves. Now you are liberators! You have freed the people of King’s Landing from the grip of a tyrant! But the war is not over. We will not lay down our spears until we have liberated all the people of the world! From Winterfell to Dorne, from Lannisport to Qarth, from the Summer Isles to the Jade Sea, women, men, and children have suffered too long beneath the wheel. Will you break the wheel with me?"
During Tyrion's arrest:
- Daenerys: Ziry nājikātās. "Take him."
Note that Emilia Clarke diverges quite a lot from the scripted lines.
And so High Valyrian through Game of Thrones ends...